BY DECREE OF FEBRUARY 17 2014, CAMPING SITES OR CARAVAN SITES AS WELL AS RESIDENTIAL LEISURE PARKS ARE OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE A MODEL OF THE INTERNAL REGULATIONS
I. – GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION AND RESIDENCE
To be allowed to enter, to settle or to reside at a camping site, one needs to be authorized by the manager or his representative. He has the obligation to ensure the proper conduct and good order of the camping site as well as the correct implementation of the internal regulation.
Staying on the camping site implies the acceptance of and the commitment to comply with the internal regulation.
No one can be domiciled on the camping site.
2. POLICE FORMALITIES
Minors unaccompanied by a parent are not authorized unless with a written permission from the parents.
According to article r.611-35 Of the code for entry and residence of foreigners and right of asylum, the manager is obligated to let a person with a foreign citizenship fill out and sign an individual police form the moment of his arrival. This form must mention in particular:
1° Name and surname; 2° date and place of birth; 3° nationality; 4° address of usual residence. Children under the age of 15 can be included on the form of one of the parents.
Outdoor accommodation and related equipment needs to be installed on the designated camping pitch in accordance with the instructions provided by the manager or his representative.
4. RECEPTION DESK
Open from 7am till 9pm in low and high season. All information concerning services provided on the campsite, food supply, sport facilities, places to see and things to do in the area and a list of useful addresses will be available at the reception desk. A complaints handling procedure is available to the customers.
The internal regulation is displayed at the entrance of the campsite and at the reception. A copy is given to the visitor upon request.
For the classified campgrounds, the category of classification and the number of camping pitches, both with reference to tourism or recreation, are displayed.
Prices of various services are communicated to the visitors through procedures determined by the order of the minister of consummation and can be consulted at the reception.
6. TERMS OF DEPARTURE
The visitors are kindly asked to inform reception the day before their departure. Visitors leaving before opening hours must pay their stay the day before departure
7. NOISE AND SILENCE
Campers are urged to avoid all noise of any kind and discussions that might disturb the tranquility of their neighbours.
The volume of audio devices must be regulated in consequence. Car doors and trunks should be closed as discretely as possible.
Dogs and other domestic animals must be kept on a leash or caged at all times and can never be left alone on the campsite. Pet owners are responsible for damage or injury caused by their pets. Besides anti-rabies vaccinations certificate, all dogs and cats must have implanted microchip or clearly readable tattoo.
The manager ensures the tranquility of his campers by setting a time when there must be complete silence. Silence is recommended at 11.30pm.
After approval by the manager or his representative, visitors are allowed on the campsite under full responsibility of the camper who is receiving them.
Our customers are required to report all visitors at reception. Visitors don’t have access to the pool area and other campsite facilities. Visitors must park their car outside the campsite. No visitors allowed after 9pm.
9. FACILITIES Access pool-and waterpark: the pool-and waterpark is strictly reserved for campsite customers. We ask you to respect the hygiene and safety regulations displayed at the entrance of the pool. For hygiene and safety reasons, bathing shorts and bermuda shorts are not allowed in the pool area. The wear of swimsuits is required. Babies and small children must wear swimming diapers. Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult. We kindly ask you not to reserve sunbeds by putting a towel. Bathing towels on unoccupied sunbeds will be removed by the staff.
10. ACCESS NIGHT CLUB The access to the nightclub is only for our guests and only on presentation of an identity card. Children under 17 are not admitted, not even when accompanied by their parents.
11. TRAFFIC AND PARKING VEHICLES
The speed limit inside the campsite is 10km/h. Traffic is allowed from 7am till midnight.
Only vehicles belonging to campers staying on the campsite are allowed. Parking is strictly forbidden on unoccupied pitches unless stated otherwise. Parked vehicles should not obstruct circulation or prevent the installation of new arrivals.
12. MAINTENANCE AND PARKING OF VEHICLES
Everyone is obliged to abstain from any action that could affect the cleanliness, hygiene and appearance of the camping ground and its facilities, in particular sanitary facilities.
It is forbidden to throw wastewater on the soil or in the sewerages. Campers are asked to throw the water into the facilities provided for this purpose. Household waste, any kind of garbage, paper, must be dumped in the garbage cans. Washing laundry is strictly forbidden outside the bins provided for this purpose. Drying your laundry should be done in the common launderette. However hanging your laundry to dry is tolerated near the accommodations till 10am, in case it does not interfere with the neighbours and if it is put up in a discreet way. The washing line cannot be fixed onto a tree.
Plants and flowers must be respected. It is forbidden to put nails in the trees, to cut branches or to plant.
It is not permitted to delimit the pitch by proper means neither to dig holes.
Any damage caused to the vegetation, the fencing, the campground or the campsite facilities will be charged to the perpetrator.
The pitch occupied during the stay, should be left behind in its original state as it was found on the day of arrival.
Campfires (wood, coal, etc.) Are forbidden. Stoves must be maintained in good working order and should not be used in dangerous conditions.
In case of fire, alert management immediately. Fire extinguishers can be used when necessary. A first aid kit is available at the reception desk.
The management is responsible for items deposited in their care and has the obligation to supervise the camping ground. The camper is responsible for his equipment and he must report any suspicious individual to the supervisor. Campers are asked to take their proper precautions for the safeguarding of their belongings.
It is forbidden to organize violent or disturbing games nearby the camping facilities. The meeting room can only be used for friendly games. Children must always be accompanied by a parent.
Camping equipment cannot be left behind unattended at the camping ground, the equipment must be placed on the pitch accorded to you by the management. This service might be charged.
16. VIOLATION OF THE INTERNAL REGULATION The manager or his representative will put a stop to any resident who disturbs the stay of another resident or anyone who does not respect the rules of the internal regulations. He will do this in oral or in written, when he considers necessary.
In case of serious and repeatedly violation of the internal regulations, the manager has the right to terminate the contract after notification.
In case of criminal offence, the manager has the right to inform the law enforcement.
Canet, October 1st 2017 THE MANAGEMENT OF THE MAR ESTANG CAMP SITE
ANNEX TO THE INTERNAL RULES
ALL GUESTS ARE EXPECTED TO COMPLY WITH THE INTERNAL RULES OF THE CAMPSITE
1. Silence must be kept between 11.30pm und 7am. The gates are closed at midnight and driving between midnight and 7am is not allowed. In the event of non-compliance with the campsite rules, the management reserves the right to early termination of the stay and may call on law enforcement to expel the troublemakers.
2. We ensure security checks at the entrance and safety patrols around the clock. Wearing the bracelet is mandatory to guarantee a better security.
3. The management is not responsible in case of car theft or its contents, neither in case of other loss, damage or theft of any kind during or after your stay. The same goes in case of breakdown or failure of a technical device. For your personal guarantee it is highly recommended to take out an extra holiday insurance. Ask your insurance company to extend your normal buildings and contents cover. Children are under the full responsibility of their parents.
4. Visitors are authorized on the campsite from 9am to 9pm, and they must leave a passport or I.D. at the reception. Cars must be parked outside the campsite. A visitor is not entitled to the leisure bracelet and receives no access to additional services or facilities (e.g. pool, fitness…).
5. On the day of departure, camping pitches must be free at noon at the latest, otherwise an extra night will be charged.
6. Pets are allowed in our rental units and on our emplacements (see article 7).
7. Dogs are allowed on our campsite, except of category 1 and 2. Besides anti-rabies vaccinations certificate, all dogs and cats must have implanted microchip or clearly readable tattoo. Dogs and other domestic animals must be kept on a leash and walked outside the campsite. Pet owners are responsible for damage or injury caused by their pets.
8. Access swimming pool: Bermudas and shorts are not allowed.The wear of swimsuits is required.
9. Please keep our facilities clean. Accompany your children to the sanitary blocks and explain them that it is not a playground.
10. Please do not use water to clean your vehicle and use hot water only for showers and washing dishes.
11. Individual barbecues or any other kind of fire are not permitted.
12. Any damage will be charged to the person concerned.
13. Only connect lightning and refrigerators on the electrical outlets (6 amp).
14. RENTAL UNITS:
– Your accommodation is personal and cannot be sublet. Your arrival is scheduled from 4pm on the day of arrival and departures are before 10am on the day of departure.
– The payment of a deposit, in the amount of 200€ for each accommodation, is mandatory. If reception is closed at the time of departure, your deposit will be send to you by post, after checking your rental accommodation.
– At the end of your stay, please insure that the accommodation is left behind clean and tidy.
15. Additional Fees: In addition to your pitch, mobile home or cyrus, the payment of tourist tax and leisure bracelet is mandatory.
16. Each reservation must be paid 30 days before the date of arrival; no refund will be possible in case of an early departure.
17. All rental accommodations are limited to 4, 6, 8 or 10 people depending on the model, and 6 people on the pitches.
18. Mobile Home Owners
The rental of an emplacement will be invoiced in November and must be paid before 31st of December for the next year. The payment is due for any year started. Any removal or movement of a mobile home must be done outside the season (30/04-01/04) and will be carried out by the staff of the campsite. You will be invoiced according to the applicable rates, available for you to consult.
19. Disturbance or Noise
Driving is limited to 10km/h and is not allowed between midnight and 7am (The gates are closed at this time). The use of audio devices should not disturb other guests in the proximity of your pitch or accommodation. Silence is required after 11.30pm in respect of everybody’s night rest. Those responsible for noise or disturbances will be expelled without reimbursement.
20. The management reserves the right to terminate the stay of any troublemaker without notice or warning.
21. The management reserves the right to terminate immediately a stay without indemnity or compensation for disrespectful behavior and non-compliance of the campsite rules.