1. If you wish to make a booking, please send us a completed booking form accompanied by the stipulated deposit by post or by fax. You may also make a reservation through on website: https://www.marestang.co.uk
2. When you make a reservation, we only require a deposit (see booking form). The balance must be paid 30 days before the date of arrival. If you do a late or last minute booking the total amount must be paid at the time of booking. A damage contingency deposit of 200€ will be asked upon arrival, which will be refunded at the end of your stay, minus deduction should there be any damage to your accommodation. Payments can be made in cash, bankcards and credit cards (Visa&MasterCard)
3. Options shall have no contractual value and may be cancelled without penalty on the part of either party, beyond a period of eight days, without confirmation.
4. No refund will be possible should you leave before your stated departure date. All persons staying on the campsite must possess a civil responsibility insurance policy.
5. Compulsory additional charges :
a) For a camping pitch : only the local tourist tax.
b) For rental units: local tourist tax + accommodation supplement starting from 3rd person.
• Local tourist tax: 0.55€ per person per day for everyone aged 18+.
• Accommodation supplement: access to leisure facilities and activities as well as water/gas/electric consumption for your rental unit. Cost per adult: 15€ a week and 21€ a fortnight and 24€ for 3 weeks or more : cost per child 9 to 12 yrs : 10€ a week , 13€ a fortnight and 16€ for 3 weeks or more. This supplement is free before 9th June and after 2nd September and all season for those under 9 years.
• Each additional person in a rental until will be charged 15 € per day +tourist tax + the accommodation supplement (materialized by the leisure bracelet).
6.Access pool- and waterpark: the pool- and waterpark is strictly reserved for campsite customers. We ask you to respect the hygiene and safety regulations displayed at the entrance of the pool. For hygiene and safety reasons, bathing shorts and Bermuda shorts are not allowed in the pool area. The wear of swimsuits is required. Babies and small children must wear swimming diapers. Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult. We kindly ask you not to reserve sunbeds by putting a towel. Bathing towels left on unoccupied sunbeds will be removed by the staff.
7.Per rental unit, 1 animal is allowed (except dogs from 1st & 2nd category). All vaccinations and the passport have to be up to date and the dog needs to be kept on a lead at all time. Your animal may never be left alone on the campsite. The charge for 1 animal is 5€ per day.
8. Bookings can be changed, according to availability, up to six weeks prior to the original start date of your stay. Please notice that all bookings are nominative and cannot be change without the agreement of the campsite.
9. Cancellation: In the event of cancellation on your behalf and if you did not take out our cancellation insurance, we will withhold the following: the booking fee and compensation for the cancellation of the contract. This compensation will be:
- an amount equal to 25% of the full cost of your stay if you cancel more than 3 weeks before the day of arrival.
- an amount equal to the full cost of your stay if you cancel within 3 weeks before the day of arrival or if you do not show on that day.
10. All prices are tax included with a VAT rate of 10%, applicable on the day they were determined. Any modification of the applicable VAT rate, occurred between the moment the prices were determined and the payment of your stay, will involve a consequential modification of the price including tax, which the client will accept without reserve.
11. Cancellation insurance: It is possible to take out cancellation insurance: The subscription fee is 4€ per day, multiplied by the total number of days comprising your stay. In order to receive this, cancellation of the stay must be confirmed by registered post: This cancellation insurance ceases to be valid from the first day of your stay. This cancellation insurance will only reimburse the cost already paid, not including the cost of the insurance and booking fee.
12. In the exceptional case of cancellation by the campsite, the client will be fully reimbursed.
13. Your stay: Your accommodation is personal and cannot be sub-let. Your arrival is scheduled for 4pm the day of arrival and departure for 10am, at the latest, the day of departure. For the pitches arrivals are scheduled for 12 noon and departures for 12 noon at the latest. In case of a non-arrival, your reservation will be held for 24 hours after the stated arrival date and time.
All rental accommodations are limited to 4, 6, 8 or 10 people depending on the model, and 6 people per camping pitch: please consult us beforehand for special cases.
At the end of your stay additional charges will be asked in case of damages occurred during your stay and/or when the final cleaning is not done.
It is forbidden to put a tent next to the rental unit.
Individual barbecues (coal or electrical) are not permitted.
The campsite cannot be held responsible for damage to personal electrical equipment or other belongings other than the equipment provided in your rental unit.
14. The campsite management reserves the right to immediately terminate a stay without indemnity or compensation for non-respect of the campsite rules.
15. The tenant is responsible for the cleaning of the accommodation. At the end of the stay, the rented unit shall be returned in a complete state of cleanliness. Should its condition be otherwise, an amount of 100€ shall be requested.
16.The campsite is not responsible in the event of theft, loss or damage of any nature (vehicle or other) during or subsequent to a stay; as well in case of failure or deactivation of technical equipment. It is recommended to take out extra holiday insurance for the time of your stay. Children are under the supervision of their parents.
17. Visitors are authorized on the campsite from 9am to 9pm and are under the responsibility of their host. They must leave a passport (or I.D) at the reception and their cars must be parked outside the campsite. Visitors don’t have access to the pool area and other campsite facilities (which are strictly reserved for our guests) No visitors allowed after 9pm.
18. The management of campsite MAR ESTANG cannot be held responsible for any inconveniences or damages caused by using the internet or bookings made on websites other than ours.
19. Noise and disturbances: the speed limit on the campsite is 10km/h and is not allowed between midnight and 7 pm. The main entrance is closed during that period. The use of audio devices should not disturb other guests in the proximity of your pitch or accommodation. Silence is required after 11.30pm in respect of everybody’s night rest. Those responsible for noise or disturbance will be expelled without reimbursement.
All customers are required to comply with the rules of the campsite.