BY DECREE OF FEBRUARY 17 2014, CAMPING SITES OR CARAVAN SITES AS WELL AS RESIDENTIAL LEISURE PARKS ARE OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE A MODEL OF THE INTERNAL REGULATIONS
I. – GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION AND RESIDENCE
To be allowed to enter, to settle or to reside at a camping site, one needs to be authorized by the manager or his representative. He has the obligation to ensure the proper conduct and good order of the camping site as well as the correct implementation of the internal regulation.
Staying on the camping site implies the acceptance of and the commitment to comply with the internal regulation.
No one can be domiciled on the camping site.
2. POLICE FORMALITIES
Minors unaccompanied by a parent are not authorized unless with a written permission from the parents.
According to article r.611-35 Of the code for entry and residence of foreigners and right of asylum, the manager is obligated to let a person with a foreign citizenship fill out and sign an individual police form the moment of his arrival. This form must mention in particular:
1° Name and surname; 2° date and place of birth; 3° nationality; 4° address of usual residence. Children under the age of 15 can be included on the form of one of the parents.
Outdoor accommodation and related equipment needs to be installed on the designated camping pitch in accordance with the instructions provided by the manager or his representative.
4. RECEPTION DESK
Open from 7am till 9pm in low season and from 7am till 10pm in high season. All information concerning services provided on the campsite, food supply, sport facilities, places to see and things to do in the area and a list of useful addresses will be available at the reception desk.
A complaints handling procedure is available to the visitors.
The internal regulation is displayed at the entrance of the campsite and at the reception. A copy is given to the visitor upon request.
For the classified campgrounds, the category of classification and the number of camping pitches, both with reference to tourism or recreation, are displayed.
Prices of various services are communicated to the visitors through procedures determined by the order of the minister of consummation and can be consulted at the reception.
6. TERMS OF DEPARTURE
The visitors are kindly asked to inform reception the day before their departure. Visitors leaving before opening hours must pay their stay the day before departure.
7. NOISE AND SILENCE
Campers are urged to avoid all noise of any kind and discussions that might disturb the tranquility of their neighbours.
The volume of audio devices must be regulated in consequence. Car doors and trunks should be closed as discretely as possible.
Dogs and other domestic animals must be kept on a leash or caged at all times and can never be left alone on the campsite. Pet owners are responsible for damage or injury caused by their pets.
The manager ensures the tranquility of his campers by setting a time when there must be complete silence.
After approval by the manager or his representative, visitors are allowed on the campsite under full responsibility of the camper who is receiving them.
The camper can receive one or several visitors at the reception. Services provided on the campsite and other facilities are not accessible by visitors of camping mar estang. However the use of those facilities may be charged according to a tariff displayed at the entrance of the campsite and at the reception.
Vehicles of the visitors are not allowed on the campsite.
9. TRAFFIC AND PARKING OF VEHICLES
The speed limit inside the campsite is 10km/h. Traffic is allowed from 7am till midnight.
Only vehicles belonging to campers staying on the campsite are allowed. Parking is strictly forbidden on unoccupied pitches unless stated otherwise. Parked vehicles should not obstruct circulation or prevent the installation of new arrivals.
10. MAINTENANCE AND APPEARANCE OF THE FACILITIES
Everyone is obliged to refrain from any action that could affect the cleanliness, hygiene and appearance of the camping ground and its facilities, in particular sa- nitary facilities.
It is forbidden to throw wastewater on the soil or in the sewerages. Campers are asked to throw the water into the facilities provided for this purpose. Household waste, any kind of garbage, paper, must be dumped in the garbage cans. Washing laundry is strictly forbidden outside the bins provided for this purpose. Drying your laundry should be done in the common launderette. However hanging your laundry to dry is tolerated near the accommodations till 10am in case it does not interfere with the neighbours and if it is put up in a discreet way. The washing line cannot be fixed onto a tree.
Plants and flowers must be respected. It is forbidden to put nails in the trees, to cut branches or to plant.
It is not permitted to delimit the pitch by proper means neither to dig holes.
Any damage caused to the vegetation, the fencing, the campground or the campsite facilities will be charged to the perpetrator.
The pitch occupied during the stay, should be left behind in its original state as it was found on the day of arrival.
Campfires (wood, coal, etc.) Are forbidden. Stoves must be maintained in good working order and should not be used in dangerous conditions.
In case of fire, alert management immediately. Fire extinguishers can be used when necessary. A first aid kit is available at the reception desk.
The management is responsible for items deposited in their care and has the obligation to supervise the camping ground. The camper is responsible for his equipment and he must report any suspicious individual to the supervisor. Campers are asked to take their proper precautions for the safeguarding of their belongings.
It is forbidden to organize violent or disturbing games nearby the camping facilities. The meeting room can only be used for friendly games. Children must always be accompanied by a parent.
Camping equipment cannot be left behind unattended at the camping ground, the equipment must be placed on the pitch accorded to you by the management. This service might be charged.
14. VIOLATION OF THE INTERNAL REGULATION
The manager or his representative will put a stop to any resident who disturbs the stay of another resident or anyone who does not respect the rules of the internal regulations. He will do this in oral or in written, when he considers necessary.
In case of serious and repeatedly violation of the internal regulations, the manager has the right to terminate the contract after notification.
In case of criminal offence, the manager has the right to inform the law enforcement.
THE MANAGEMENT OF THE MAR ESTANG CAMP SITE
All clients need to observe and respect these rules
1. Between 11 pm and 7 am, we ask for silence on the campsite. The entrance barriers are closed at midnight. It is forbidden to drive a vehicle or motorbike on the campsite between midnight and 7 am. Breaking these rules, and after warning the campsite management will allow itself the right to end the contract and call in the necessary services to expel the culprits.
2. We provide controls to the campground entrance, and rounds are made. Wearing the security bracelet is required to ensure better security.
3. The management cannot be held responsible for any vehicle or its contents, stolen from the campsite.
4. Our clients receiving visitors are asked to inform reception and to pay the visitors fee. Their vehicles will not be authorized to enter the campsite. Visitors are not allowed to use any of the facilities on site.
5. On your departure day, the emplacement must be vacated by midday; otherwise you will be charged for an extra night.
6. Pets are allowed in our rental units and on our emplacements (see article 7).
7. Dogs are allowed on the campsite, exception made for those in categories 1 and 2. They must be chipped and vaccinated (anti rabies) and their passports must be up to date. Dogs must be exercised outside the campsite and they must always be kept on a lead. Owners are responsible for their own dog(s).
8. Access swimming pool: Bermudas and shorts are not allowed.
9. Please respect the cleanliness of the facilities. Accompany your children to the shower blocks and make them understand that the toilets are not a play area.
10. Do not use the water for washing vehicles. The hot water is only to be used for the showers.
11. All types of barbeque and open ﬁres are forbidden on the campsite.
12. All breakages or damage will be charged to the person or people concerned.
13. On the camping emplacements, the available electricity connections are 6amps. This can only be used for lightings and refrigerators.
14. RENTAL UNITS:
- Arrival is expected after 4pm on the ﬁrst day of your stay and ﬁnishes before 10am on the last day. All late arrivals must be reported.
– A deposit of 200€ per rental unit must be left and will be returned on the departure after inspection. If you leave out of reception opening hours, your deposit will be returned by post after having checked your unit.
– The rental unit must be left clean;
15. Extra charges: In addition to the cost of your mobile home or Cyrus Nature, the local holiday tax and leisure bracelet must be paid.
16. The balance of all bookings must be paid no later than the day of arrival and no refund will be made for any early departures.
17. All rental units are limited to 4, 5 or 6 people and to 6 people per camping emplacement.
18. OWNER OF A MOBILE HOME:
– The rent for the emplacement of a personal mobile home will be charged in November and has to be paid before December 31t for the upcoming season. Every season started is due.
- The removal or relocation of any mobile home must be done off-season (30.09 – 01.04) by the staff of the campsite. The charges are for the owner, prices are at your disposal upon request.
19. Noise and nuisance:
The maximum speed allowed on the campsite is 10km/h. To drive on the campsite is not allowed from midnight to 7.00 am (the entrance barriers are closed at these times). The volume of audio devices must be regulated in consequence and not disturb the tranquility of the neighbors. From 11.30 pm there must be complete silence on the campsite. Offenders of these rules will be expelled without refund.
20. The management has the right to end the stay of any known troublemakers without notice or warning.
21. The management has the right to end the stay of anyone who violates the internal regulations without any refund.