1. If you wish to make a booking, please send us a completed booking form accompanied by the stipulated deposit by post or by fax. You may also make a reservation through on website: www.marestang.co.uk
2. When you make a reservation, we only require a deposit (see booking form). The balance must be paid 30 days before the date of arrival. If you do a late or last minute booking the total amount must be paid at the time of booking. A damage contingency deposit of 200€ will be asked upon arrival, which will be refunded at the end of your stay, minus deduction should there be any damage to your accommodation. Payments can be made in cash, bankcards and credit cards (Visa&MasterCard)
3. Options shall have no contractual value and may be cancelled without penalty on the part of either party, beyond a period of eight days, without confirmation.
4. No refund will be possible should you leave before your stated departure date. All persons staying on the campsite must possess a civil responsibility insurance policy.
5. Compulsory additional charges :
a) For a camping pitch : only the local tourist tax.
b) For rental units: local tourist tax + accommodation supplement starting from 3rd person.
• Local tourist tax: 0.55€ per person per day for everyone aged 18+.
• Accommodation supplement: access to leisure facilities and activities as well as water/gas/electric consumption for your rental unit. Cost per adult: 15€ a week and 21€ a fortnight and 24€ for 3 weeks or more : cost per child 9 to 12 yrs : 10€ a week , 13€ a fortnight and 16€ for 3 weeks or more. This supplement is free before 10th June and after 3th September and all season for those under 9 years.
• Each additional person in a rental until will be charged 15 € per day +tourist tax + the accommodation supplement (materialized by the leisure bracelet).
6.Access aquatic park : Bermudas and shorts are not allowed. Children under the age of 10 have to be under surveillance of an adult.
7.Per pitch, 1 animal is allowed (except dogs from 1st & 2nd category). All vaccinations and the passport have to be up to date and the dog needs to be kept on a lead at all time. Your animal may never be left alone on the campsite. The charge for 1 animal is 5€ per day.
8. Bookings may be altered, according to availability, up to six weeks prior to the original start date of your stay. Please notice that all bookings are nominative and cannot be change without the agreement of the campsite.
9. Cancellation: In the event of cancellation on your behalf and if you did not take out our cancellation insurance, we will withhold the following: the booking fee and compensation for the cancellation of the contract. This compensation will be:
- an amount equal to 25% of the full cost of your stay if you cancel more than 3 weeks before the day of arrival.
- an amount equal to the full cost of your stay if you cancel within 3 weeks before the day of arrival or if you do not show on that day.
10. All prices are tax included with a VAT rate of 10%, applicable on the day they were determined. Any modification of the applicable VAT rate, occurred between the moment the prices were determined and the payment of your stay, will involve a consequential modification of the price including tax, which the client will accept without reserve.
11. Cancellation insurance: It is possible to take out cancellation insurance: The subscription fee is 4€ per day, multiplied by the total number of days comprising your stay. In order to receive this, cancellation of the stay must be confirmed by registered post: This cancellation insurance ceases to be valid from the first day of your stay. This cancellation insurance will only reimburse the cost already paid, not including the cost of the insurance and booking fee.
12. In case of cancellation for reasons outside of the campsite-owners control, the clients will be fully reimbursed for monies owed.
13. Your stay: Your rented accommodation is personal and cannot be sub-let. Your arrival is expected from 4pm onwards on the first day of your stay and departures are to be made before 10am on the last day of your stay. In the case of a non-arrival, your reservation will be held for up to 24 hours after the stated arrival date and time (4pm).
All rented accommodation is limited to 4 or 6 people depending on the model, and 6 people per camping emplacement : please consult us beforehand for special cases.
Upon departure, you will need to pay for any damage incurred during your stay and any additional cleaning charges.
It is not permitted to pitch a tent next to rented accommodation.
Individual barbecues are not permitted.
The campsite cannot be held responsible for damage to personal electrical equipment or other belongings other than equipment provided in your rental unit.
14. The campsite management reserves the right to immediately terminate a stay without indemnity or compensation for non-respect of the campsite rules.
15. The lessee shall be financially responsible for any cleaning of the rental. At the end of the stay, the leased property shall be returned in a complete state of cleanliness. Should its condition be otherwise, an amount of 100€ shall be requested.
16. The campsite ‘s liability shall not be incurred in the event of theft, loss or damage of any nature (vehicle or other) during or subsequent to a stay ; it shall also not be incurred in the event of a power outage or technical equipment service outage. For your personal coverage against theft, damage, or damage you may cause in the rentals, it is indispensable to ask your insurance company for a holiday accommodation extension for your comprehensive residence insurance. Children shall be under the supervision of their parents.
17. Visitors are authorized on the campsite from 9am to 9pm, and they must leave a passport (or I.D) at the reception. Cars must be parked outside the campsite.
18. The management of camping MAR ESTANG cannot be held responsible for any problems or consequential damages that occur whilst making a booking over the internet.
19. Noise and nuisances : driving is limited to 10km/h and is not allowed between midnight and 7 pm. Quiet must be observed after 11.30 pm. People (visitors) who fail to comply with the campsites rules will be expelled without reimbursement.
All guests shall be required to comply with the provisions of the campsite internal rules and regulations.